Our household is full of music fanatics. Months before our trip we were picking songs out. We curate a playlist specially for each of our family holidays.
Its true that everything sounds better with music.
I often think that if I were to keep just one of five senses, it would be a close fight between sight and sound.
Songs of the trip
- Mr. Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra
- Father and Son – Cat Stevens
- My Sweet Lord – George Harrison
- Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang – Silver
- California Girls – The Beach Boys
- Barbara Ann – The Beach Boys
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight – Wang Chung
- Issues – Julia Michaels
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
- Despacito – Luis Fonsi
- We Built This City – Starship
- Someday We’ll Know – New Radicals
- Under Pressure – David Bowie
- Believer – Imagine Dragons
- Hooked on a Feeling – Blue Swede